Direct mail gives you more
What do you want more of?
Businesses just like yours have been using Direct Mail for decades to deliver MORE:
- Interest in your products or services
- Store traffic
- Special Offer respondents
- Coupon respondents
- New customers
- Return customers
- Education about your products or services (“Did you know…?”)
In the past, postal costs and high printing fees prevented small-to-medium sized businesses from using Direct Mail campaigns to drive more customer traffic. Now, digital printing technology and highly targeted, reliable lists make this form of marketing more affordable for every size business.
At House of Print & Threads, we have been handling Direct Mail campaigns for area businesses for over 30 years. And we’ve learned a thing or two about it.
TYPES OF DIRECT MAIL PIECES:
- Over-sized postcards
- Flyer and/or letter in #10 envelope
- Flyer or postcard with coupon offer
By far the most cost-effective mail piece is the postcard.
Using both sides of an oversized card, with a small area reserved for the imprint of the recipient address, there is plenty of room to deliver your message and your offer.
Because you don’t always have a current list of ready and targeted recipients, we’ll help you build one in order to reach the RIGHT audience at the RIGHT time, with the RIGHT message. That way, you aren’t wasting your money on people or households that will NEVER buy from you. Click here to learn about our mailing list services:
ADDRESSING AND MAILING YOUR PIECE:
Once your piece is designed and your list selected, the pieces need to be printed, addressed, then mailed. We remove that entire headache by printing your piece in vivid color, processing your list to meet all postal standards, and affixing a digital “stamp” which gives you the most cost-effective postage rates available to you. We print the piece at address them at the same time, then we get your campaign to the nearest postal facility to go out on the day you have chosen.
Before getting started, you should know:
- Who do I want to reach? (Who is my target audience)
- What do I know about this audience? (Age, demographics, homeowners, etc.)
- What do I want to tell them about my business?
- Why am I better than similar businesses in my service area?
- What do I want my audience to do once they read this?
- Is there a special offer or coupon?
- Do I want them to visit my website?